Please read the following information carefully and if there are any policies you aren’t sure about, please don’t hesitate to ask. Download Policies
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your lesson to allow yourself time to prepare for the class and to help ensure all classes begin on time.
- All lessons must be paid for prior to the beginning of the lesson itself. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- Anyone can enter the program course if they pass a Level Exam, without taking the previous course level.
- If a student misses only one class during the weekly lesson of the level course, student may take missed class as a “drop in” at no cost if advance notice is received.
- Refunds. 90% prior to the commencement of the course or 100% credit to retake the course. After commencement, 50% if cancellation occurs prior to half of course completion or credit for unused portion. Cancellation request must be in writing.
- Bien Milonguero is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of any personal belongings of the students while attending class. Please make sure to take with you at the end of the class.
- Video of teacher’s in-class demonstration may be taken for personal use to learn/practice but may not be shown or shared with other individuals or posted to any social network.
- Student should understand that they will be participating in activities that may consist of physical exertion and voluntarily participate with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. Student agrees that neither themselves, their heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Bien Milonguero or its members for any personal inury, property damage/loss or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Student agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save all persons connected or associated with Bien Milonguero harmless from any injury, death, loss, claim, expense, suites, demands, judgements and causes of action of any nature arising as a result of said activities.